Open: Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 4.00pm, Closed Saturdays & Bank Holidays
Stay up to date by following us on Facebook
Entry – under 6 months free. 6 months – 5 years £2 and over 5s free.
Hungry Caterpillar Play Café is a family focused café in the heart of Bedminster Bristol.
Opened by a local mother with the vision that play spaces should fun for children and relaxing for adults. We are not a soft play centre, our toys focus on imaginative and creative play. Adults are welcome to get involved in the fun or sit back and relax with food or drink while the little ones are entertained.
What we offer:
- A welcoming environment for adults and children
- Locally sourced, freshly prepared food
- Stay and play areas for 0-5 years
- Arts and reading zone for all ages
- Dedicated non-walker section for babies
- Free wifi and newspapers
- Baby changing and feeding facilities
Play entry prices:
Under 6 months free.
6 months – 5 years £2
Over 5s free.
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Closed Saturdays & Bank Holidays
Sunday available for private hire, please contact us for more information.
Closed bank holidays
We believe strongly in using local suppliers to support other businesses in our community. Our suppliers include:
- Mark’s Bread
- Clifton Coffee
- Abunoor Pitta Factory
- Bristol Sweet Mart
- Jack and Jill Toy Shop
- RSJ Building Services Ltd
- East Street Green Grocers
- Chappel and Jenkins Wholesale
- Essential Trading Co-operative
- Frank Water